September 30, 2007

The mysterious sansrival cake




No fanfare greeted me as I turned 25.

SOP as usual especially it fell on a regular work day. But I decided to make it fun by dressing up for work when I knew everyone else would be on a tshirt and sneakers ensemble. Hehe, it kindda worked. My workmates were amused. They thought of me moonlighting as a Jollibee guy.

The next day, my workstation saw hastily-prepared tokens for my special day including a piece of yummy sansrival cake. Nobody from work could tell whoever left that treat on my station and up to now, I'm still clueless. I'm touched though with the sweet anonymous gesture.

Hmm, if only my little pals on my workstation could speak...


7 comments:

Leo Alberto said...

swerte nung troll, daming pagkain u_u

Mark Lester Cayabyab said...

patay na sya... naimpatso x_x

Michael is a hobo. said...

ang cute...chick.

Weng Popa said...

Miss ko na xa! wala na kame taga-gising... I miss the crowing!

Weng Popa said...

Miss you na tet!

Mark Lester Cayabyab said...

Bwahahahahha!!! :D Yung isang paa ng Chick naputol na rin, hindi ko pa sila naitatahi. Pero malakas pa rin ang tilaok ni Trojan Chick.

Weng Popa said...

I so miss that chick!