June 23, 2007

Fete de la Musique live in Malate!

For the record, I've been awake for the past 27 hours...

After my night shift, I went straight to my Photoshop workshop in Intramuros and did my seatwork. I'll post my works after he workshop next week.

But I'm insatiable. I live like the Energy bunny. After my class at 5pm, I headed to Malate with good friend Nykko for the annual Fete de la Musique. Finally, naka-attend na rin ako woooooo!!!

Over a hundred bands in four stages in the coolest place in Manila. What can I ask for. Hehehe...

Good thing there's a PLDT booth here in Nakpil. Free internet access for me so I can share to you the fun. Hehehe. They're offering super fast broadband internet for just P999 a month *not a paid ad ;-) * 

Ciao!  

4 comments:

Jing Lo Puertollano said...

ang tibay mo! how many cups of coffee do you need to stay awake that long? ;))

Mark Lester Cayabyab said...

hehe ok na ako sa one cup of capuccino every 4 hours. buti bottomless ang coffee sa office kaya steady ang energy.

pero kakaiba talaga feeling ko kapag weekend kasi alam ko makakapitik ako sa maliit kong kamera. kahit umulan pa sa fete de la musique, enjoy pa rin!

too bad, i was edged out by five other guys sa pagsali sa beer drinking contest sa stage near top and bottom. so inom na lang ako ng isang bote ng san mig sa tabi-tabi. hehe, wahoooo!!! n_n

Leck Lok said...

pmeron bang flash workshop?

Mark Lester Cayabyab said...

wala akong nasasagap dyan hehe