October 16, 2009

Back Here, twice




Back Here
BY BBMak

Baby set me free
from this misery
I can't take it no more
since you ran away
nothings been the same
don't know what I'm livin for
Here I am
so alone
and there's nothing in this world I can do

Chorus:
Until you're back here baby
miss you want you need you so
until you're back here baby
there's a feeling inside I want you to know
you are the one and I can't...let you go

So I told you lies
even made you cry
baby I was so wrong
girl, I promise you
now my love is true
this is where my heart belongs

Repeat Chorus:

And i wonder....
are you thinking of me cause I'm thinking of you
and i wonder....
are you ever coming back in my life

Repeat Chorus:

Until you're back here baby (til your back here baby)
til you're back here baby (til you're back, you're back)
until you're back here baby (til you're back here baby)
there's a feeling inside
I want you to know
you are the one and I can't

Until you're back here baby(til you're back here baby)
til you're back here baby(til you're back, you're back)
until you're back here baby(til you're back here baby)
til you're back here baby(til you're back, you're back)
until you're back here baby(til you're back here baby)

Wikipedia: "BBMak (Barry, Burns, McNally) were an English pop group consisting of Mark Barry, Christian Burns and Stephen McNally. Together they sold nearly three million albums and spawned six Top 10 and Top 40 singles worldwide between 1999 when the group was formed and 2003 when they eventually disbanded. The band also guest starred on Disney's television show, Even Stevens in 2001."

This is video was made before they made it big in the US. An alternative video was made as this single was re-released the following year.

Here's the more familiar video to the kids of late 90s... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95MMbls0GQ&feature=related

No comments: