December 27, 2007

First 3 months with M2Comms


Remember that Pelican case?

Draft of this post has been in this blog's bin for more than three years now.

A trip down memory lane led me to unearth this folder.

First made on December 2007, this collection represents some snapshots taken during my first three months of engagement with Media Meter, the Barangay Laging Handa-based creative agency that later morphed as M2.0 Communications.

It was my second job after graduation in 2005, a bullet point on my resume that trails along a number of odd jobs I took since I was in Grade 5.

One quick scan at the thumbnails seems to tell me that it's nice to bank on good memories, regardless how time (and naming image files after downloading them into the computer) has changed.

Looking back has never been this good.